solidusliquisolsolidusliquisol

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Too Many Burritos! Too Many Burritos!

movie is not a great use of time, consider something else.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

strategy guide just got owned.

Dragon Ball Zee Dragon Ball Zee

man, i was wondering.....

how Vegeta ever got to Super Saiyan levels....I always thought it was cause he got his ass handed to him and he recovered. Now I know it was cause of a massive fap session. Thanks for clearing that up!

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

man, I was wondering what would happen....

if you made yourself watch Nyan Cat for more than 30 seconds.....

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Your animations abilities are awesome!

That was actually quite funny, i laughed and remembered that scene, he was a little....psyhco about that cake.

And I don't ever remember Tea Leoni being that busty. Just say'n.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

o.0

IThis was so great, man, it sucks this is the last one, I love this series! Thanks for the great time!!

Internet Allstars 2011 Internet Allstars 2011

this was sweet!

But SHORT as hell. I forgive it a little cause the animation was well done. I think this is a funny concept and there is a lot out there that you can make fun of and "FALCON PUNCH" the hell out of. I think the ad preloader was longer than this though, so please, if you can, make the next one longer.

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1

This was ok. decent animation and voice work.

I love the Kingdom Hearts series, and hoped that this was gonna be great. It was good, but some thing to think about...

1. Drawing Consistancy: Some of the time, the drawings were great, and looked anime, other times, it look liked you could care less and the characters looked terrible to a fault. This says to me that there were times you were rushed or just wanted to knock the scene out. Please keep your drawing more thourough. If tere are times you don't feel like drawing/creating new scenes, then dont. Come back to it another time.

2. Voice work: While I think that the overall voice work was ok, your team needs to be a little more, into it, I suppose. I know that your friends are professional voice actors or anything, but when it seems like there is no feeling into the lines or it seems like a run on sentence(so much to learn/you understand nothing), it kinda kills it a bit.

Overall, I liked this, cause you tried and did well, but there is room for improvement. Best of luck to your next project!

Pokemon PoopBrown Version Pokemon PoopBrown Version

I really enjoyed this!

I liked the story, as weird as it was, it could make for an adult themed Pokemon game. I gave you a 10 be because:

1. The animation was well done
2. the jokes were simple, but funny
3. you made fun of yourself
4. the story actually seemed Pokemon-ish
5. When you manipulated the original sprites, it was done well
6. Skitty
7. Team Enema(what a f'd up name)

I do hope you can make the sequal soon, I look foward to it!

EASTBEAST responds:

Thanks for giving me a reason for your score! I enjoyed reading your review, I am actually just starting to think of ideas for the sequel. Thanks for sharing what parts you enjoyed

This Is What You Want! PE This Is What You Want! PE

randomness + boobs=

epic random boobs!! great flash!